Restore Verification Is Timed Out (code 2009)
An image-based backup plan or restore verification run from the context menu terminates with the following warning: Restore Verification is timed out. Restore verification cannot be completed. Operation is timed out
This warning typically occurs when:
- The Restore Verification lasts longer than specified maximum duration time.
To solve the issue, try to extend the maximum duration time of Restore Verification. To do this:
- Edit the image-based backup plan that produced this error.
- Follow the Backup Wizard steps to the Consistency Check and Restore Verification step.
- Click Advanced Settings.
- In the Report Failure if it is not detected field, specify the new value for maximum Restore Verification duration.
- Follow the Backup Wizard steps to the end to save the backup plan configuration, then run the backup plan again.