Cannot Back up. Native Multipart Upload Must Be Enabled for This Backup Format (code 2519)
A backup plan terminates with the following error: Native multipart upload is disabled. Cannot back up. Native multipart upload must be enabled for this backup format
The new backup format requires using native multipart upload for S3-compatible storage destinations. Most probably, you have the native multipart upload disabled in your storage account settings.
Enable native multipart upload. To do this, proceed as follows:
- In the application menu, select Edit Storage Accounts.
- Find the required one, then click Edit.
- On the Storage Account tab, click Advanced Settings.
- In the Advanced Settings property box, select the Use native multipart upload (recommended) check box.
- Click OK.
- Run the backup plan again.