Local Repository Synchronization After Custom Mode Backup
- You created your backup by using Custom backup mode.
- You need to restore the data on another computer.
- You added an account.
- You set up the backup prefix in the advanced settings.
- Your local repository was synchronized.
- You do not see the needed data under your account.
Once you proceed with all steps mentioned above, make the following:
- Run command prompt with Administrator rights.
- Navigate to the Cloudberry Backup installation folder.
- Execute the following command:
cbb.exe account -s "your_account_name" -custom "folder_name"
- your_account _name is your cloud storage account name
- folder_name is a name of the folder that you can not see under your bucket/container