Local repository synchronization after custom mode backup
- You created your backup by using Custom backup mode.
- You need to restore the data on another computer:
- You added an account;
- You set up the backup prefix in the advanced settings;
- Your local repository was synchronized;
- You don’t see the needed data under your account.
Once you proceed with all steps mentioned above, make the following:
- Run command prompt with Administrator rights
- Navigate to the Cloudberry Backup installation folder
- Execute the following command:
cbb.exe account -s "your_account_name" -custom "folder_name"
- your_account _name is your cloud storage account name;
- folder_name is a name of the folder that you can not see under your bucket/container.