Cost Estimates Cannot Be Modified
Cost estimates are not saved after they have been updated in the Cost Estimates tab or revert to their original values.
This is a known issue that is currently being worked out by the R&D team. The estimated release date for the fix is not available at the moment.
As a workaround, you can change the cost estimates by editing the configuration file manually. To do this, proceed as follows:
- Open MSP360 (CouldBerry) Backup.
- Make sure that no backup or restore plans are running, then close the application.
- Using any file manager, open the enginesettings.list file. It is located in the %ProgramData% folder. By default, it is C:\ProgramData\CloudBerryLab\CloudBerry Backup.
- Find the required storage account in the Accounts section.
- Modify the CostShowEstimation parameter value from false to true.
- Change the CostPriceGB parameter value from default to the required value. Price is counted in USD per Gigabyte.
- In case you want to restrict backup costs, modify the CostThresholdEnabled parameter value from false to true, then specify the required threshold value in the CostThreshold string.
- Once you are finished, save the configuration file. Changes will be applied immediately.