Missing Files After Latest Version Validity Check (code 1021)
- Files are Missing in the Storage
Once a latest version validity check is performed and some files and folders were detected as missing in a target storage destination, a block-level backup cannot be performed without errors. Thus, a new full backup is necessary.
Resolve the Issue
The common solution to this issue is running the plan in the full backup mode.
To Run the Full Backup
- Switch to the Backup Plans tab.
- Find the plan that reproduced this error, then click on it to expand.
- Click Force Full Backup.
To avoid such situations in the future, it is highly recommended that you work out the causes of objects absence in backup storage. Typical causes are:
- Incorrect lifecycle policy settings
- Manual operations in backup storage.