Too Many Files (code 1049)
A backup plan fails with the following error: *Too many files. Too many files in the temporary folder: c:\users\user1\AppData\Local\Temp*
This error occurs in cases when the temporary folder contains more than 65 536 temporary files.
To continue the backup plan, clean the temporary folder. To do this, proceed as follows:
- Switch to the Backup Plans tab.
- Find the plan that produced this error, then expand it.
- Click See Details.
- Find the Too many files error in the event list (in some cases, there may be more than one error or warning), then copy the path to the temporary folder.
- Paste the path to any file manager (Windows Explorer, for example).
- Open the path, delete all or selected files in the temporary folder.
- Run the backup plan again.