Displaying Obsolete Storage Destinations
In some cases, you may experience the need to retrieve data from the now-obsolete storage accounts, such as Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive, etc.
Please note that this instruction is only eligible for standalone (one-time purchase license) CloudBerry/MSP360 Backup software.
Resolving the Issue
In order to display the full list of available storage accounts:
- Go to C:\ProgramData\CloudBerryLab\CloudBerry Backup.
- Open the enginesettings.list file with any text editing tool.
- Find the <ShowAllAccounts> parameter, then change its value from "false" to "true".
- Save the changes to the file. Start the Backup application and navigate to "Add Storage Account" to see the full list of storage accounts.
The full list includies the following storage destinations (among a few others):
- Azure File
- AWS Cloud Drive
- AWS Glacier Vault. Not to be confused with S3 Glacier storage class. More details here
- Oracle Cloud
- Deduplication server
Please note that compatibility with obsolete storage accounts is provided "as-is" and the reliable backup and restore procedures involving such storage accounts are not guaranteed.
Consider using or moving to major supported storage providers.
To learn more about the reasons for deprecation of certain storage accounts, please refer here.