Inconsistent Synthetic Backup. Revision With the Number is Duplicated on Cloud Backup Storage (code 1524)
A hybrid backup plan terminates with the following error: Duplicated revision number. Inconsistent synthetic backup. Revision with the number is duplicated on cloud backup storage
This error may occur when some parts of a hybrid backup plan uploaded the same synthetic revisions to the same backup destination as the regular (non-hybrid) backup plan.
To resolve this issue, you need to run a full backup without synthetic backup. To do this, proceed as follows:
- Switch to the Backup Plans tab.
- Find the plan that caused this error.
- Click Edit.
- Follow the backup wizard to the Advanced Options step.
- On the Advanced Options step, unselect the Use synthetic full backup check box.
- Finish the backup wizard to save the plan configuration.
- Run a full backup.